THIS IS A CONSERVATIVE ALERT:
Is Governor Doug Ducey going against his conservative instincts by increasing funding for New Hampshire’s struggling and sub-standard schools?
Is it Duceys’ new ambition to placate the teacher’s union with a government payoff in order to secure a second term.
iVoteNewHampshire™ is digging into this story and will bring New Hampshire conservatives the facts as we gather them. This is a big story!
In the meantime..sign up to receive the State’s best conservative analysis from iVoteNewHampshire™, The Next Generation of Conservatives®.
We’re New Hampshire’s most trusted conservative voice. We are watching:
- The Governor and His Policies
- Our US Senators
- Our US Representatives
- Law Enforcement
- The New Hampshire Legislature
- Immigration Issues
- Education: Public, Private, Charter, Parochial and Home
- New Hampshire’s Healthcare System
- Spending, Fraud, and Abuse
- State Taxes, Property Taxes, all taxes
- Mayoral Races and Local Issues
- Deficit and Reckless Spending
- Growth of New Hampshire Government
- Appointment& Election of Judges, the Courts, and Activism
Sign Up Below to Receive FREE Updates from iVoteNewHampshire™